Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oahu, Hawaii


I think this should actually read WAHINE. It's from the International Marketplace on Waikiki. Check out the hairdos from the Nu'uanu Pali lookout. It is a cliff that overlooks the windward side of the island.  It's a good illustration of the difference between windward and leeward.  Finally, Jill & Robyn play in the surf at Bellows Beach, where Tiff & I were engaged.


Kudos to the girls for carrying the torch for me while they visit the Aloha State and celebrate without me.







2 comments:

  1. where is the photos from the painted bathroom in the surf city! i like our hairdos, they made for some great photos! it definitely was windyyyy (windward!)... love it~ robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience my child . . . can't put up all the material at once. I have to drag this stuff out.

    ReplyDelete